How to Play Online Poker: Poker for Beginners
Playing online poker has already become a great online sport for everyone. No wonder why everyone is so hooked at playing it.
Mainly because poker games online are way different to play than of the real world casinos. Online casinos allow you to play any time and anywhere you wanted just as long as you have an internet connection with you.
It also saves you from traveling to one place and to another just so to compete and enroll in a tournament. Basically, an online casino gives you the advantage of playing with players from all over the world— be it a beginner or an expert.
Most likely, online casinos are a lifesaver for people who wants to use it as a source for extra income. Games and prices played and won online can be as doubling and as easy then how it’s done on the real world.
So to make sure that you know what to do when you play cara bermain poker online, I made this blog post on for you and beginners alike to start with.
How to Play Online Poker (cara bermain poker)
Before even playing any poker game, you must be attentive and knowledgeable in the rules on how to play poker. Get familiar with the basic poker hand ranking. Most often than not, 90% of all beginner mistakes happen when someone thinks they have the winning poker hand when in reality they don’t.
Hand Ranking of Online Poker
Here’s a hand ranking guide of a poker game:
- Royal flush— all the same suit, sequence in A K Q J T
- Straight flush— any sequence with having all the same suit, an instance is 9 8 7 6 5
- Four of a kind— four cards with the same value, A A A A
- Full house— three of a kind and a pair A A A 2 2
- Flush— all having the same suit
- Straight— three cards with the same value such as 5 5 5
- Two pair— two pairs with the same value, 5 5 and A A
- Pair— two cards, A A
- High card— whatever your higher card is
Moves in Online Poker
After knowing the basics of hands in cara bermain poker, the next thing you need to know is how the dealer deals with everyone. If you really wanted to succeed then this is something that you should take note of.
When the dealer deals with everyone who has two cards starting with the player on his leftmost side and ends on herself. The player on the dealer’s left is the player who will have the motion to do the following moves:
- Bet— this is particularly in No-Limit Hold’em so they can bet any amount they wanted to bet.
- Check— this just basically does nothing at all.
However, if a player decides to bet then the rest of the players are given the option to:
- Call— match with the amount of the raise into the pot
- Fold— give up the hand and all the chips they have put inside the pot
- Raise— put more amount of chips that there is in the pot.
This shall continue until everyone has called or all the chips are already in the middle.