Top Breeders’ Cup Races at Kentucky
The storm is coming. It is just a few days from now. The world championship is back where you will get to catch best Thoroughbred horses chasing each other. This two day racing event has bring $30 million for horse lovers all over the globe. The Breeder’s Cup world championship is on its way to Kentucky, Louisville for providing the best thoroughbred horse on 2-3 November, 2018. This year entry for two years old thoroughbred has been granted for first day of the event which will called by the name ‘Future Stars Friday’. Here are the best breeder’s cup races which will be the center of attraction for millions who are waiting for this incredible racing event from the past 365 days. I hope you will enjoy.
Breeder’s Cup Classic:
The Breeder’s Cup Classic world championship has provided best Thoroughbred back to back from past few years. This race allows 3+ years muscles to show their skills for 1 ¼ miles distance. A maximum of 14 starters are allowed to run for $6,000,000 in the Kentucky’s playground.
Last year Steve Asmussen trained Gun Runner was the champion of this Grade-1 Classic throwing an outstanding performance at Del Mar racetrack last year. It was the fifth victory of the Gun Runner in the year 2017. This year’s race will allow best from the various strong muscle Thoroughbred from the globe to wear this crown. The list of contenders who will be bringing storm in this year’s Breeders Cup Classic at Kentucky with following Jockey is below:
- Accelerate, Jockey: Joel Rosario
- Discreet Lover, Jockey: Manuel Franco
- Pavel Jockey, Jockey:Mario Gutierrez
- Bravazo, Jockey: Luis Saez
- Mckinzie, Jockey: Mike Smith
- Axelrod, Jockey: Joe Bravo
- Lone Sailor Jockey: James Graham
- Mind Your Biscuits Jockey: Tyler Gaffalione
- Catholic Boy Jockey: Javier Castellano
- West Coast Jockey: Mike Smith
- Mendelssohn Jockey: Ryan Moore
- Gunnevera Jockey: Edgard Zayas
- War Story Jockey: Javier Castellano
- Yoshida Jockey: Joel Rosario
- Thunder Snow Jockey: Christophe Soumillon
- Seeking the Soul Jockey: Brian Hernandez, Jr.
- Collected Jockey: Mike Smith
- Roaring Lion Jockey: Oisin Murphy
Breeder’s Cup Longines Turf:
This 1 ½ miles distance grass course race is for 3+ years Thoroughbred with $4,000,000 in its pocket. Here, you will get to feel the earthquake from the roaring European and North American muscle chasing the crown.
Andre Fabre trained Talismanic marked its victory last year defeating Highland Reel in the championship. It was the first time when 4-year old Talismanic became the winner of Grade-1. Moving on to this championship below is the list of contenders with their respected Jockey’s:
- Channel maker, Jockey: Jose Ortiz
- Robert Bruce, Jockey: Irad Ortiz, Jr.
- Glorious Empire, Jockey: Julien Leparoux
- Quarteto de Cordas, Jockey: L. Machado
- Roaring Lion, Jockey: Oisin Murphy
- Sadler’s Joy, Jockey: Javier Castellano
- Carrick, Jockey: John Velazquez
- Arklow, Jockey: Florent Geroux
- Liam The Charmer, Jockey: Tyler Gaffalione
- Crystal Ocean, Jockey: David Probert
- Enable, Jockey: Lanfranco Dettori
- Talismanic, Jockey: Mickael Barzalona
- Hi Happy, Jockey: Luis Saez
- Johnny Bear, Jockey: Luis Contreras
- Waldgeist, Jockey: Pierre-Charles Boudot
Well, these two races are marked for 3rd November 2018. You can hear the voice of beasts running at Churchill Hill on the NBC Sports live. This beautiful racing event is here again. People are excited and praying to get best from it.